Live it up! Community Wellness Event
March 29 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm EDT
WHAT: Catholic Charities Brooklyn and Queens Community Health and Wellness Services will host a Live it up! Community Wellness event in Brooklyn featuring interactive health and wellness stations.
WHEN: Wednesday, March 29, 2023 from 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
WHERE: Blessed Sacrament Roman Catholic Church located at 198 Euclid Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11208.
- Dairy box (while supplies last)
- COVID boosters, testing and flu shots (Trinity Pharmacy)
- Oak Street Health
- Blood pressure screenings
- Live music with a fun DJ (sponsored by Empire BlueCross/BlueShield)
- Catholic Charities Brooklyn and Queens Mobile Outreach Services
- Empire BlueCross/BlueShield
- Aromatherapy (sponsored by Village CareMax)
- NYC Office of Emergency Management
- Dept. of Transportation Safety
- Free giveaways and more!
* Rain or shine. Outdoor event. Space is limited, so arrive on time. Hosted by Catholic Charities Brooklyn and Queens Community Health & Wellness Services.
Download the March 29 Live it up! Community Wellness Flyer as a PDF in English, Español or Chinese.