- This event has passed.
Live It Up: Get Healthy, Live Well
November 3, 2022 @ 10:30 am - 1:30 pm EDT
WHAT: Catholic Charities Brooklyn and Queens will host a Live It Up: Get Healthy, Live Well event for our neighbors in Brooklyn. Get ready for fall at our Fall Harvest with fresh produce, pumpkins and more!
WHEN: Thursday, November 3 from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
WHERE: St. Mary Mother of Jesus Roman Catholic Church located at 2326 84th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11214.
What will be there?
- Fresh produce boxes (while supplies last)
- Vision Zero
- Empire BlueCross BlueShield, DJ Music and Fun
- Catholic Charities Mobile Outreach Services: Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Screening
- Catholic Charities Health and Wellness Blood Pressure Screening
- Four Seasons
- Beacon Eldercare
- Trinity Pharmacy- Flu shots, COVID vax, NEW booster and testing
- And more!
*Hosted by Catholic Charities Brooklyn and Queens Community Health & Wellness Services.