- This event has passed.
Live It Up: Get Healthy, Live Well
Notice: Undefined variable: false in /var/www/html/PROD/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/views/single-event.php on line 77
October 6, 2022 @ 10:30 am - 1:00 pm EDT
WHAT: Catholic Charities Brooklyn and Queens will host a Live It Up: Get Healthy, Live Well event for our neighbors in Brooklyn. Get ready for fall at our Fall Harvest with fresh produce, pumpkins and more!
WHEN: Thursday, October 6 from 10:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
WHERE: St. Finbar located at 138 Bay 20th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11214
What will be there?
- Produce Boxes (while supplies last)
- Catholic Charities Mobile Outreach Services: Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Screening
- Empire BlueCross/BlueShield DJ, Music and Fun
- Dept. of Transportation-Vision Zero
- Mobile NYCID Unit
- Beacon Eldercare
- Four Seasons SNH
- Trinity Pharmacy- Flu shots, COVID vax, NEW booster and testing
- Blood Pressure Screening
- And more!
*Hosted by Catholic Charities Brooklyn and Queens Community Health & Wellness Services.