- This event has passed.
Live It Up: COVID-19 Vaccination Pop-Up Clinic
September 10, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am EDT
WHAT: Catholic Charities Brooklyn and Queens will host a COVID-19 Vaccination Pop-Up Clinic eligible New Yorkers in Brooklyn and Queens.
WHEN: Monday, August 23, 2021, beginning at 8:00 a.m.
WHERE: Our Lady of Mercy Food Pantry located at 680 Mother Gaston Boulevard, Brownsville, NY 11212
What should I expect?
*First, second, and booster vaccinations are available for eligible individuals.*
- Trinity Pharmacy: Pfizer vaccine (must be 12 and older)
- After your vaccination, you will have to wait 15 minutes under our observation,
- If you have any reactions, contact your doctor’s office,
- Wear short sleeves or a loose shirt to ensure easy access to the shoulder area, and
- Bring your photo ID.
Did you know?
- COVID-19 vaccines are safe and very effective at protecting you from illness and death.
- You are fully vaccinated 2 weeks after your final shot.
- COVD-19 vaccines are provided at no cost to you.
- You may experience some minor side effects, but the vaccine cannot give you COVID.
Rain or shine. Outdoor event. Please wear a mask and social distance. Space is limited, so arrive on time. Hosted by Catholic Charities Brooklyn and Queens Community Health & Wellness Services.