APPLIED BEHAVIORAL SCIENCE SPECIALIST - FULL-TIME
SERVICES FOR PEOPLE WITH DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES
QUEENS, NEW YORK
- Under the direction of the Director of Psychology and Clinical Services and the oversight of the ABSS Supervisor, the Applied Behavioral Science Specialist oversees and delivers psychological services within CCNS ICF’s, IRA’s, & CR.
- In conjunction with the service team, coordinates psychiatric/psychological services provided by outside agencies.
- Responsible for in-service training of staff for psychological and psychiatric related issues.
- Responsible for necessary documents pertaining to psychological services.
- Perform job tasks related to operating as a team player.
- Masters Degree in Psychology.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with the Developmentally Disabled population.
- Ability to train staff.
- Knowledge of Services for People with D.D. Regulations in relation to residential care, interdisciplinary process and quality assurance practices.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Proficiency in computer skills required.
- Knowledge of Sign language preferred.