CARMEN AQUILONE DAY CENTER
2440 FULTON STREET,
BROOKLYN, N.Y. 11233
- Under the guidance of the Assistant Program Manager, the Receptionist/ Clerk will be responsible for the day to day administrative and clerical functions of the Program.
- Responsible for answering phones, taking messages and directing calls appropriately.
- Responsible for inputting consumer attendance on a daily basis to an excel spreadsheet and transmitting this data to the fiscal department on a weekly basis.
- Prepares check requests and purchase orders with appropriate back up and signatures and maintains appropriate filing system for such.
- Sends out correspondence via mail, e-mail and faxes when directed.
- Communicates with vendors to request invoices, statements, updates contracts and resolves issues as needed.
- Ensures all invoices of goods and services delivered are accounted for in a timely manner.
- Maintain an accurate and organized system for accounts payable.
- Maintain accurate internal ledger record of program expenditures.
- Maintains office supply inventory, orders supplies and informs program administration of office supply needs.
- Review check requests monthly and identify any outstanding problems to Administration.
- Prepares petty cash submissions every two weeks & types designated reports or letters as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Associates degree preferred.
- Experience in working with MR/DD preferred.
- Knowledge of MS Office Programs (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Regularly required to use their hands & fingers.
- Frequenting walking, sitting, talking or hearing.
- Occasional standing, climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling.
- Ability to read printed materials and computer screens.