3060 FULTON STREET,
BROOKLYN, NY 11208
- Hire, manage, lead, motivate, train, monitor, & evaluate staff.
- Comply with agency requirements on budgeting and reporting.
- Responsible for coordination between CCNS Central Services and the program: Human Resources, Legal, Payroll, Fiscal Department and agency lines of services.
- Supervises and maintains program outcomes, funding source requirements, & Internal Quality Assurance.
- Oversee the program facility.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or related field with seven years post-masters experience in staff supervision, community organizing, homeless services, or clinical mental health services.
- Experience with administration of programs, as well as contract budgeting and reporting.
- Knowledge of community organizing methods, in order to mobilize people and resources and prioritize formal and informal group responses to community concerns regarding homelessness.
- Knowledge of the principles of management, staff training, leadership development, program evaluation, and case management.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of social services systems at the local, state, and federal levels.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software packages.