3060 FULTON STREET,
BROOKLYN, NY 11208
- Bookkeeping duties.
- Prepare check requests and pay program bills.
- Prepare and keep track of household financial assistance expenditures.
- Set up, organize, and maintain confidential files and agency documents.
- Type reports & correspondence.
- Set up & dismantle meeting space.
- Monitor, order, & purchase supplies.
- Operate & maintain in working order the switchboard, photocopier, fax machine, computers, & printers.
- Accurately take messages, route calls, and greet visitors, & handle mail distribution.
- Create forms, file, & copy as necessary.
- Act as a messenger.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Four years of previous secretarial experience.
- Typewriter and calculator skills.
- Computer Proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet).
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Regularly required to use their hands & fingers.
- Frequenting walking, sitting, talking or hearing.
- Occasional standing, climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling.
- Ability to read printed materials and computer screens.