Connecting People in Brooklyn and Queens
To raise awareness, share important information about our social services and strengthen our neighborhoods, Catholic Charities Brooklyn and Queens sponsors many community events. We hope to see you there!
Recovery Awareness Month Art Event - Friday, September 26, 2014 | 1-3 p.m.
Catholic Charities Flatbush Addiction Treatment Center Celebrates Recovery Awareness Month
- Lunch will be provided
- Multi-media art show including visual art and performance art
- Testimonials from individuals living with and recovering from Substance Use Disorders and/or Mental Health symptoms
Your Right to Recovery - Friday, September 26, 2014 | 1-4 p.m.
Please join us for Dinner & Dancing as we celebrate
St. Leonard's Apartments - Catholic Charities Family Services
No matter where you are in your recovery process, you are invited to join us for an afternoon of food, dancing and inspiration.
- Transportation will be provided
- Guest speakers will be featured
Please RSVP with Social Services Staff by Sept. 17, 2014
Click here to view and print flyer.
Fall Festival 2014 at Riverdale Osborne Towers - Saturday, October 18 | 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Hosted By Catholic Charities Brooklyn and Queens
Come learn about the many Catholic Charities programs right in your area!
- Live DJ
- Arts & Crafts
- Free Fresh Fruits & Vegetables
- Healthy Snacks
- Healthy Cooking Demonstrations
- Raffle Prizes
- And Much More!